profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Monday, October 30, 2006 @ 4:59 pm
Experience I AM A FREE WOMAN NOW WHEEEE :D Fine. Girl. Hahahaha! Okay so we had Chinese 'O' levels today, and I must say it's quite an experience! I was brought back to the days when I was enthralled with the professional-looking booklets and confusing ways that the booklets open up. Bascially, I think I wrote out of point yet again for the compos, and after crossing out the entire yingyongwen and re-writing it, I have no choice but to feel satisfied. How amazingly... Ordinary. :) Hmm after that Xuehui and I went to PS, which is actually a rather boring place. Hahah :D The cool long nail polish thing at Daiso is so cute!!! And there's this new scrapbooking shop that we totally fell in love with. And the shoes at Bata haha :D Andandand there were these super cute grim reaper thingys at Spotlight! I just realised that I forgot to buy the chocolates. Aaahhh! Xuehui refused to take pictures cos of her not-very-obvious pimple. So yes no pictures hahaha :) Mmmmm no nice movies out :( Next time, Xuehui! Another dayyyy... "When we're wearing nice clothes" hahaha but you'll never catch me dead in that super-short skirt. :D Okay it's dark. And is it me, or is it more hazy again? It's hard to decide which is better, haze, or no haze? Heh. Yayeee k I'm off to check my email and do Guide-y stuff. Recruitment drive... We must have the VROOM power! EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN GUIDES COS' WE'RE COOL PEOPLE heh heh :D |